Simple to Install
The Rain Harvesting Canale Adaptor can be installed in a matter of minutes with minimal tools required.
How to Fit:
- Using a hole saw, drill a 4" hole in the bottom of the canale (or gutter system) allowing for the back of the hole to be 1/2" to 3/4" from the wall
- Temporarily insert the Canale Adaptor to be sure that it will fit correctly
- Remove the adaptor and place a small amount of sealant in the sealant groove under the top lip of the adaptor
- Replace the adaptor into the hole and screw into position
- Slide the downspout assembly up onto the adaptor to complete the installation (the adaptor fits inside 3" and 4" PVC pipe)
In order to to direct additional rainwater toward the storage system, a 2" sheet metal dam can be built inside the canale - so long as the roof continues to properly drain.