THE ULTIMATE IN INNOVATION, DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE
The Leaf Eater Ultra™ Rain Head prevents debris from entering the Rain Harvesting system, improves water quality and reduces tank maintenance.
Innovative Filtration & Debris Shedding Technology
- Innovative Rain Head technology
- The Leaf Slide deflects debris away from the screen
- Precisely angled vibrating screen directs leaves and debris away from the flow of water to maximize catchment efficiency
The Leaf Eater Ultra™ uses the Leaf Slide which deflects debris away from the screen and a precisely angled screen which directs leaves and debris away from the flow of water to maximise catchment efficiency. This Rain Head also incorporates a VH Pivot™ outlet that swivels to suit vertical or horizontal downpipes. The Leaf Eater Ultra™ can also be used as a debris removing device even when rainwater is not being collected.
Features and Benefits:
- Leaf Eater Ultra™ is a combination of a modern, sleek design and the latest in Rain Head technology – the ultimate in Rain Heads
- Integrated cover and cap to complement modern and classic architecture
- Leaf Slide and a precisely angled screen deflects debris off the screen for high flow rate performance. (Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology)
- A single mosquito proof stainless steel mesh screen with 0.955mm aperture
- Minimal maintenance required
- Pivot the outlet to suit either vertical or horizontal (rear outlet) downpipes (VH Pivot™)
- Maximizes the catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
- Available in 3" or 4" outlets