|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- 1.25 HP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Graf Optimax Filter
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- 1.25" Bulkhead Fitting
- In-Ground First Flush Kit
- Miscellaneous Fittings
|*Save $100 on this already discounted package deal with purchase of 500 gallon or larger in-ground tank. Use discount code IGSTankPumpDis at checkout.
Save over 20% off of retail pricing!
Roth Star™ Riser System
The Roth MultiTank is a new generation of tank design. It can be used as a rainwater cistern, pump, holding, or septic tank. This is possible due to its special construction of an inner layer of FDA approved virgin HDPE, two inside layers of PE for improved stability, plus one outer layer of black, UV-stabilized polyethylene.
Not only is it special in terms of its construction, it also has the best warranty the industry has to offer: lifetime corrosion protection and 5 years of labor insurance coverage (see warranty for more details).
When used as a rainwater collection cistern, it is used for storing rainwater collected from a roof or other catchment area. Cisterns are sometimes used for storing well water or hauled water, but are usually used as a replacement for municipal supply for irrigation, toilet and urinal flushing, laundry, farm or rural home use.
The Roth Multitank can also be used as a potable well water storage system to satisfy peak demands beyond the flow characteristics of slow wells.
- Environmentally Sound - Watertight, corrosion resistant and FDA approved construction
- Versatile - can be used for rainwater cistern, pump, holding or septic tank
- Heavy Duty - Designed to perform under tough conditions
- Code Compliant - Meets or exceeds state requirements and NSF 61
- Installer Friendly - Easy handling and multi-port inlet/outlet pipe configurations
- Safe & Secure - Sturdy, lockable, threaded cover and riser system
- Low-profile, high-performance design
- Convenient and watertight threaded access riser system
- Includes connection gaskets and threaded manhole covers
- No water required during backfill process
- Heaviest polyethylene tank on the market
Roth is the proud owner and operator of the world's largest blow-mold machine. Their patented manufacturing and design process utilizes high molecular weight HDPE to produce the "Next Generation" of onsite wastewater products including septic tanks and other septic accessories.
Warranty: Roth Global Plastics, Inc. offers lifetime corrosion protection, which is the expected service life of the tank, for the Roth MultiTank. Additional, the MultiTank has 5 years of labor insurance coverage, which is the coverage on workmanship and product cost, which includes the replacement and excavation of tank, up to $2,500. This is subject to proper installation according to Roth's installation manual and the installer must be certified by a Roth Representative.