THE NEXT GENERATION IN RAIN HEADS
The Leaf Eater Advanced™ Rain Head prevents debris from entering the Rain Harvesting system, improves water quality and reduces tank maintenance.
The single screen incorporates Clean Shield™ technology which deflects leaves and debris away from the flow of water. This minimizes maintenance and enhances catchment efficiency. This Rain Head incorporates a VH Pivot™ outlet that swivels to suit vertical or horizontal downpipes. The Leaf Eater Advanced™ can also be used as a debris removing device even when rainwater is not being collected.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact, versatile rain head for quick and easy installation
- Patented single screen technology for advanced debris shedding (Clean Shield™)
- Minimal maintenance
- Pivot the outlet to suit vertical or horizontal (rear outlet) downpipes – variety of installation options in one product (VH Pivot™ patent pending)
- High flow rate performance
- Superior catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
- Single screen with 0.955mm aperture mosquito proof stainless steel mesh
- New design now includes adapters for BOTH a 3" and a 4" outlet
|NEW RHAD100 Includes Adapters for
|Both a 3" and a 4" Downspout
|The 3" and 4" Leaf Eater Advanced™ Rain Heads (part number RHAD99 and RHAD98) have been replaced by the dual size Leaf Eater Rain Head part number RHAD100, ideal for either a 3" or a 4" round downspout application.
Precise Dimensions of Round Output:
|With Included Adapter
|3" / 4"
||All of the Above Adapters