The First Flush Advanced Release Valve is a highly recommended upgrade for existing first flush systems.
If you've experienced clogged outlets or frozen, crushed black or green float balls, this upgrade is perfect for you. Developed for the most recent models of First Flush systems, the Advanced Release Valve is an all-in-one automated control device, capable of adjusting the first flush diverter chamber's release rate from a few minutes to several weeks.
Features an upgraded primary filter for these existing first flush diverters:
- 3" First Flush
- 4" First Flush
- In-ground First Flush
- Post/Wall First Flush
How the Advanced Release Valve Upgrade is Installed:
Features and Benefits:
- Upgrade your existing First Flush to the latest technology
- Eliminate frozen float balls and clogged disks
- Have complete control over the first flush drip rate
- O-ring and swivel design allows for front orientation, every installation
- Minimal maintenance
- A unique sleek cover and cap provides a stylish, integrated look
- New clear end cap allows for sight verification of debris