|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- 1.25 HP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Graf Optimax Filter
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- 1.25" Bulkhead Fitting
- In-Ground First Flush Kit
- Miscellaneous Fittings
|*Save $100 on this already discounted package deal with purchase of 500 gallon or larger in-ground tank. Use discount code IGSTankPumpDis at checkout.
Save over 20% off of retail pricing!
See tank drawing below for detailed shape, configuration and dimension information.
The 325 and 550 gallon spheres may remain in the ground when empty. These tanks include a molded-in elevated pump stand on the bottom of the tank.
All Norwesco cistern tanks are manufactured by means of the rotational molding process, which produces a one-piece, seamless, watertight tank. Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so Norwesco tanks will not rust or corrode and require no additional coatings as other tanks do. Norwesco’s strict quality guidelines ensure an environmentally safe cistern tank.
The ribbed tanks (600 gallon and larger) need to be kept 1/4 full at all times to prevent floating (rising out of the ground near high water tables) and crushing from soil load. The use of a RainAid Tank Top Up Valve is recommended to maintain the proper water level.
Please note: This tank is very expensive to ship, due to its size and point of origin. Shipping is not included. Please call for freight quote or customer pick-up information.
Tanks ship from:
- St. Bonifacius, MN
- Lancaster, OH
- Shawnee, OK
- Washougal, WA
- Hanford, CA
- ANSI/NSF 61 Compliant
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin in NSF certified plants
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Tanks have a unique monolithic design that provides superior top load strength
- Designed to be used in underground applications only, not above ground
- Strong, durable construction
- Can be used to store potable water, non-potable water or as a large capacity septic tank
- Designed to accept up to 4" plumbing options
- No inlet or outlet cutouts are provided
- If NSF Certified tank with label is required, add $25.00 - call for details
- Norwesco 3 Year Limited Warranty
- One manhole with a 20" threaded lid
- Tank needs to be vented
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Dimensions: 64" diameter x 64" height
Add Norwesco In-Ground Manhole Extensions: