This Hunter line of PGV valves are the top of the line solenoid valve. They are hard working, heavy-duty valves built with supreme durability for great longevity in residential and light commercial applications. The valve can be connected to either a float switch or a rainwater system controller in order to create an automated back-up system for your rainwater harvesting system.
- Size: 1"
- 2 year warranty
- Bleed valves located externally and internally for easy "at the valve" activation
- Superior leak-free performance due to a double beaded diaphragm seal
- Temperature rating: 150°F
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Hassle free service due to encapsulated 24 volt solenoid with captive plunger
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" female NPT
- Flow control - allows the ability to fine tune the amount of flow allowed into your tank
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 30 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
Inlet Diameter 1"
PGV Pressure Loss in PSI: