The Tank Guaranteed Not to Collapse When Empty*
* When installed in compliance with manufacturer's installation instructions
The newest generation of Platin low-profile underground rainwater tanks makes installation easier than ever, especially when compared to fiberglass tanks
The Platin® tank lineup features an ultra-high strength design, making it groundwater stable up to the tank’s shoulder and, when fitted with the appropriate lid, is safe for H-20 load rated vehicle traffic. The Platin tank is guaranteed not to collapse when empty when installed per the manufacturer’s specifications.
Platin XXL Tank Features:
- Industry leading 15 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Shallow variable bury depth from 6'9" to 9'3" (includes maxi dome height)
- Suitable for H-20 vehicle load rating (when combined with cast iron lid option and manufacturer approved concrete slab)
- Groundwater stable up to top of tank body without anchoring
- Internal pre-filtration Optimax upgrade option available
- Grass green telescopic riser and latching lid included
- Up to 6" pre-drilled connections in tank dome
- Convenient 26" manway opening
- Easy-open access in lid for garden hose connection
- Up to 8" connections at bottom of tank
- 6,600 fully-usable gallons
- Weight: 2,450 lbs
- Dimensions: 38'3" long x 7'5" wide x 4'3" height (to top of tank)
Ease of Installation:
Minimum installation depth greatly reduces installation time and cost, while modular components and integrated filter technology make the system easy to assemble.
Ultra-high strength materials and design enable a wide variety of installation options like high groundwater tables, underneath driveways and areas where rock and other obstructions prevent deeper burial.
Telescopic riser tilts up to 5°, making it easy to match existing grade.
Internal Optimax Internal Filter Option:
Specially designed for rainwater harvesting, the Graf Optimax internal self-cleaning filter features a 6" inlet and 6" overflow.
- Greatly simplified installation
- Only one lid in the yard
- Provides over 95% water yield
- Very low maintenance
- Optional Opticlean sprayhead available
Vehicle Loading Option:
Includes heavy duty telescopic dome shaft and cast iron lid for vehicle loading up to a maximum axle loading of 2.2 tons.
Rainwater System Controller:
Provides a constant, digital readout of the water level that is in your tank. Additionally, it has the ability to control an automatic back-up valve. Always switching points (when to turn the back-up on/off) are easily programmed on site.
|Motorized 3-way Valve:
Provides a direct back-up solution. Back-up water would be plumbed into one end and your rainwater system would be plumbed into the other with a single discharge line to your irrigation system or home.