The M107-BT system comes complete with everything needed to remotely fill or drain your tank or cistern up to 1,000 feet away. The maximum distance can be doubled to 2,000 feet using the AQ930 Omni Booster Antenna or up to 6 miles away using the AQ920 Yago Booster Antenna kit (both ends). See links at the bottom of this page for antenna details and options.
The Display Unit setup menu is so easy to navigate that within minutes you will be able to set high and low level alarms, filling or draining fluid level, pump cut-in and cut-off points, set irrigation timer and manually switch on or off your pump/valve. Once the levels have been set, the M107-BT will automatically monitor and maintain those fluid levels so you can relax. Or when in Timer Mode, switch on and off your irrigation pump at the set times/days while at the same time monitor the supply tank to ensure your irrigation pump never runs dry.
For your convenience the unit has a digital clock and displays the current indoor and outdoor temperatures. This unit will even tell you when to replace the batteries. The Aquatel M107-BT is suitable for tanks from 1 meter (3.28 feet) to 4 meters (13.12 feet) in depth. It's so easy to install and setup, you'll have it up and running in no time.
- Can be used to switch a pump, a solenoid or any other device
- Unit can be setup to fill tank from a well, or drain the tank (for septic and transfer applications)
- 3' power leads with plug and socket for quick and easy installation
- Has low battery warnings, displays temperature of units and even a rapid water loss alarm
- Displays indoor and outdoor air temperature
- Full function irrigation pump timer (for single zone system controlled by the pump)
- Set tank/cistern depth via display Unit
- Blue backlit LCD display
- Long range antennas also available to extend range - up to 2,000 ft (600m) click here or up to 6 miles (10km) click here
How It Works:
The Tank Unit is mounted on the top surface of the tank and uses ultrasonic signals to detect the fluid level inside. Acquired data is then wirelessly transmitted through the Control Unit and onto the Display Unit. The Display Unit displays the fluid level and system status on the LCD screen. The Display Unit is also used for setting the system settings such as level thresholds. Commands are then sent back to the Control Unit to switch the pump or valve on and off depending on the tank level.
*Range shown is line of sight. Objects between units will reduce range. Long range booster antennas are available (up to 6 miles range).
Manufacturer Recommended Batteries:
In environments where it is likely daytime ambient air temperatures will exceed 110 Fahrenheit (45 degrees Celsius) and where the Tank Sender Units are exposed to direct sunlight, Aquatel recommends a cover be placed over the tank sender unit to avoid batteries overheating and damaging the Tank Sender unit. They also recommend the use of Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries in all of theirTank Sender units.