|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- 1.25 HP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Graf Optimax Filter
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- 1.25" Bulkhead Fitting
- In-Ground First Flush Kit
- Misc. Fittings
|*Only $1199.95 with purchase of 500 gallon or larger in-ground tank.
Use discount code IGSTankPumpDeal at checkout.
Regularly $1499.95. Save 20%!
See tank drawing below for detailed shape, configuration and dimension information.
Tanks ship from:
- Bonifacius, MN
- Lancaster, OH
- Shawnee, OK
- Tooele, UT
- Owego, NY
- Washougal, WA
- Hanford, CA
- Chowchilla, CA
- ANSI/NSF 61 Compliant
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin in NSF certified plants
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Tanks have a unique monolithic design that provides superior top load strength
- The low profile design allows for more shallow excavations
- Strong, durable construction
- No water is necessary during backfill procedure - tanks are structurally engineered to accommodate repeated fill and emptying cycles
- No inlet or outlet cutouts are provided
- If NSF Certified tank with label is required, add $25.00 - call for details
- Norwesco 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Two manholes, each with a 20" threaded lid
- Weight: 509 lbs
- Dimensions: 157" length x 69" width x 51" height
Add Norwesco In-Ground Manhole Extensions: