Snyder Industries is proud to offer a premium polyethylene water tank line manufactured from FDA approved resin in NSF certified plants. All Snyder green, black and mocha tanks are NSF certified.
|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- MHP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- Leaf Eater Advanced
- First Flush Kit
- Miscellaneous Fittings
|*Save $100 on this already discounted package deal with purchase of 500 gallon or larger tank. Use discount code TankandPumpDis at checkout.
Save over 20% off of retail pricing!
Dark green and black pigments tend to inhibit the growth of algae more than others.
- FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61)
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin in NSF certified plants
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Available in Green and Black. Mocha is available in several sizes
- Hard-plumbing of plastic tanks is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of polyethylene; use elbows to allow flex
- A concrete pad is recommended for installation, however, tanks may be placed on any flat level "compacted" surface
- Strong, durable construction with reinforced domes
- Flat surfaces are provided at the top and bottom for fitting installations
- Designed for containment of water (8 lbs/gallon)
- Containers are impact and corrosion resistant
- Tanks come with a standard 1.5" bulkhead fill and a 2" bulkhead drain fitting
- Inlet installed high near manway
- Drain installed at bottom under manway
- If NSF Certified tank with label is required, add $25.00 - call for details
- Snyder 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 96" diameter x 90" height
- Weight: 403 lbs
- 1.0 specific gravity for containment of water
- Available in Green, Black or Mocha (Beige)
Tanks Ship From:
- Albertville, AL
- Merced, CA
- Shawnee, OK
Former Rotoplas Part Numbers: