|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- MHP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- Leaf Eater Advanced
- First Flush Kit
- Miscellaneous Fittings
|*Save $100 on this already discounted package deal with purchase of 500 gallon or larger tank. Use discount code TankandPumpDis at checkout.
Save over 20% off of retail pricing!
Snyder Industries is proud to offer a premium polyethylene water tank line manufactured from FDA approved resin in NSF certified plants. All Snyder green, black and mocha tanks are NSF certified.
Dark green and black pigments tend to inhibit the growth of algae more than others.
- FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61)
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin in NSF certified plants
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Available in Green and Black. Mocha is available in several sizes
- Hard-plumbing of plastic tanks is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of polyethylene; use elbows to allow flex
- A concrete pad is recommended for installation, however, tanks may be placed on any flat level "compacted" surface
- Strong, durable construction with reinforced domes
- Flat surfaces are provided at the top and bottom for fitting installations
- Designed for containment of water (8 lbs/gallon)
- Containers are impact and corrosion resistant
- Tanks come with a standard 1.5" bulkhead fill and a 2" bulkhead drain fitting
- Inlet installed high near manway
- Drain installed at bottom under manway
- If NSF Certified tank with label is required, add $25.00 - call for details
- Snyder 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 96" diameter x 90" height
- Weight: 403 lbs
- 1.0 specific gravity for containment of water
- Available in Green, Black or Mocha (Beige)
Tanks Ship From:
- Merced, CA
- Albertville, AL
Looking for Rotoplas Tri-Layer Water Storage Tanks?
There are still some Rotoplas Tri-Layer Water Storage Tanks in stock! Please give us a call at 770-889-2533 or send us an email at Sales@RainHarvest.com to inquire.
Former Rotoplas Part Numbers: