RainFlo Tank Tee
The long end of the tee connects to the pressure tank, water input and output can be plumbed left-right or right-left, and the RainFlo tees are preassembled. RainFlo tank tees are available with or without a mechanical pressure switch, which would turn the pump on or off based on preset parameters. If a VFD is used in the system, the transducer for the VFD would take place of the mechanical pressure switch.
- Pressure gauge allows you to monitor the performance of your water delivery system.
- Standard hose bib connection allows the system to be drained easily for maintenance or service.
- Pressure relief valve will release pressure at 75 PSI to prevent over pressurizing the system.
- Tank tees are available with mechanical pressure switches to turn the pump on/off at either 30/50 or 40/60 PSI, respectively.
- PVC check valve is included, unattached, to allow installation of the pump to be on either side of the tee.
- Max pressure: 75PSI
- Min temperature: 32°F
- Tee length: 10"
- Tank connection: 1" MNPT
- Inlet and outlet connections: 1" MNPT and 1" FNPT
- Pressure relief valve connection: 1/2" FNPT
- Standard 1/2" HPT hose bib connection
- Max Amperage: 12A (If equipped with pressure switch)
Browse our full selection of RainFlo Pre-Charged Pressure Tanks here.