RainFlo Preferred Carbon Block Filters
The RainFlo Preferred 20" x 4.5" Full Flow/Big Blue Preferred Carbon Block filters reduce chlorine, taste, and odors effectively. Superior construction provides cleaner, safer water. Carbon blocks are superior to granular carbon, as it does not develop flow channels for water to pass through. Carbon blocks also maximize depth filtration(the thickness of filter media the water passes through) and adsorption (the surface area the water encounters as it travels through the filter).
- High absorbency
- Low pressure drop
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odors effectively
- Drinking water
- Food industry
- Industrial water
- Made from FDA listed materials acceptable for potable applications
- 0.5 micron nominal, 1 micron filtration.
- End cap: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Buna-N
- Netting: Polypropylene
- Outer diameter: 4.5"
- Inner diameter: 1.1"
- Maximum operating temperature: 125° F
- Maximum differential pressure: 100 PSI at 68° F