over the individual pricing when you bundle these two filters together! This bundle comes standard in the Double 20" Big Blue Filter Package
. Refill your RainFlo Double Big Blue Filter today!
These pleated cellulose cartridges are manufactured from a durable, non-woven polyester material that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses. The filter media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are completely molded into a vinyl plastisol base. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleated media in this fashion fuses the three components together forming a unified end cap and gasket. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce internal bypass improving filtration efficiency.
The 20" x 4.5" RainFlo version has more than 16 square feet of filtration surface area. The media is pleated to maximize dirt-holding capacity and extend the time period between changes or cleaning.
|Filter Cartridge Cross Section
- Pleated design increases surface area and maximizes dirt holding capacity
- Can be washed with clean water to increase effective lifespan
- Polyester cellulose media is bacteria and chemical resistant
- Versatile and reusable, allowing for a variety of uses
- Low pressure drop and high flow rate
- General water, UV and R.O. pre-treatment
- Residential and commercial water treatment
- Pre-filtration of sterile water and ultrapure water
- Industrial water
- Filter media: Polyester cellulose
- Core: Polypropylene
- End cap: Vinyl plastisol
- Outer diameter: 4.5"
- Inner diameter: 1.1"
- Maximum operating temperature: 125° F
- Maximum differential pressure: 58 PSI at 68° F
- Recommended change-out at 14-20 PSI drop or one year, whichever happens first