Made from FDA listed materials acceptable for potable applications
These polypropylene string wound filter cartridges are manufactured using state of the art computerized production machinery that takes the variables out of custom winding and enables production of filter cartridges that are accurately wound from a single strand of specially selected fibrous roving material, wound around a perforated core in a nearly perfect geometric pattern. The result is higher dirt-loading capacity and greater efficiency than standard wound cartridges.
|Filter Cartridge Cross Section
- Drinking water treatment
- Pre-filtration for UV and R.O.
- Residential and commercial sediment removal
- 5 micron nominal filtration
- Filter media: 100% polypropylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- End cap: None required
- Outer diameter: 4.5"
- Inner diameter: 1.1"
- Maximum operating temperature: 140° F
- Maximum differential pressure: 50 PSI at 68° F
- Recommended change-out at 14-20 psi drop or 1-year, whichever happens first