The RainFlo PC230B provides automatic multifunction control for your water pump including start and stop control based on user demand (flow), run-dry protection and a check valve (non-return valve) function. It provides direct control of most water pumps up to 3 horsepower at 230V.
The pump start pressure (low pressure threshold and start trigger), is adjustable through a screw on the back side of the unit. As with most pump controllers, the system high pressure is based on the pump output.
The RainFlo PC230B electronic controller commands the starting and stopping of single-phase electric water pumps whenever a tap or valve connected to the installation is opened or closed, respectively. When the pump is started, it keeps running as long as any connected tap remains open, supplying the network with the required flow at the related pressure.
- Inlet connection: 1.25” male
- Outlet connection: 1.25” male
- Non-water hammer check valve
- Dry-running protection system
- ON/OFF button for forced manual restart
- AUTO RESET function for automatic start after a failure
- State LED:
- Green led lights up: the unit is off
- Green LED and red LED flash alternately at 1 HZ, pump in operation
- Green LED and red LED flash alternately (Green LED 2.5 seconds, red LED 0.5 seconds), pump stops, waiting to start
- Red LED lights up: system failure: after troubleshooting, restart the unit after the power is turned off for less than 5 seconds can solve the state
- Power supply voltage: 1
- Maximum current : 25 A
- Max pump power : 2200W at 1-220-250V
- Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Protection class : IP 65 (*)
- Ambient temperature : 0 /+140° F
- Liquid temperature : 0 /+140° F
- Max flow rate : 44 GPM
- Max operating pressure : 145 PSI
(*)Provided the cable glands and screws in cover have been suitably tightened