|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- 3/4 HP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- Leaf Eater Advanced
- First Flush Kit
- Misc. Fittings
|*Only $679.96 with purchase of 500 gallon or larger tank.
Use discount code TankPumpDeal at checkout.
Regularly $849.95. Save 20%!
See tank drawing below for detailed shape, configuration and dimension information.
This is a translucent natural white tank. Tank dimensions and colors shown are approximate.
Tanks ship from:
- St. Bonifacius, MN
- Lancaster, OH
- Griffin, GA
- Shawnee, OK
- Owego, NY
- Washougal, WA
- Hanford, CA
- ANSI/NSF 61 Compliant
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin in NSF certified plants
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Strong, durable construction
- Hard-plumbing of plastic tank is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of polyethylene; use elbows to allow flex
- A concrete pad is recommended for installation, however, tanks may be placed on any flat level "compacted" surface
- Designed for containment of water (8 lbs/gallon)
- FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61)
- Containers are impact and corrosion resistant
- Tanks come with a standard 1.25" drain with plug
- Drain installed at bottom under manway
- If NSF Certified tank with label is required, add $25.00 - call for details
- Norwesco 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water
- Includes 16" threaded lid
- Dimensions: 74" long x 31" wide x 70" height
- Weight: 215 lbs