|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- MHP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- Leaf Eater Advanced
- First Flush Kit
- Miscellaneous Fittings
See tank drawing below for detailed shape, configuration and dimension information.
Tanks ship from:
All Norwesco cistern tanks are manufactured by means of the rotational molding process, which produces a one-piece, seamless, watertight tank. Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so Norwesco tanks will not rust or corrode and require no additional coatings as other tanks do. Norwesco’s strict quality guidelines ensure an environmentally safe cistern tank.
Shipping not not included. Please call for freight quote or customer pick-up information.
- ANSI/NSF 61 Compliant
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin in NSF certified plants
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Strong, durable construction
- Hard-plumbing of plastic tank is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of polyethylene; use elbows to allow flex
- A concrete pad is recommended for installation, however, tanks may be placed on any flat level "compacted" surface
- Designed for containment of water (8 lbs/gallon)
- FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61)
- Containers are impact and corrosion resistant
- Tanks come with a standard 1.5" fill and 2" drain with plug
- Inlet installed high near manway
- Drain installed at bottom under manway
- If NSF Certified tank with label is required, add $25.00 - call for details
- Norwesco 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes 8" threaded lid
- Dimensions: 87" diameter x 51" height (with lid)
- Weight: 185 lbs