|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- MHP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- Leaf Eater Advanced
- First Flush Kit
- Miscellaneous Fittings
See tank drawing below for detailed shape, configuration and dimension information.
Be sure to measure your doorway before ordering this water tank. This tank is larger than most conventional doorways.
This is a translucent natural white tank. Tank dimensions and colors shown are approximate.
Tanks ship from:
- St. Bonifacius, MN
- Lancaster, OH
- Shawnee, OK
- ANSI/NSF 61 Compliant
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin in NSF certified plants
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Strong, durable construction
- Hard-plumbing of plastic tank is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of polyethylene; use elbows to allow flex
- A concrete pad is recommended for installation, however, tanks may be placed on any flat level "compacted" surface
- Designed for containment of water (8 lbs/gallon)
- FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61)
- Containers are impact and corrosion resistant
- Tanks come with a standard 2" drain with plug
- Drain installed at bottom under manway
- If NSF Certified tank with label is required, add $25.00 - call for details
- Norwesco 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water
- Includes 16" threaded lid
- Dimensions: 92" long x 40" wide x 89" height
- Weight: 375 lbs