The Hydraulic Backup Valve provides an entirely mechanical, self-contained, automatic water backup solution. It does not require any electricity, is completely waterproof, can be mounted in any position, and is not affected by sunlight. When rainwater is no longer available the valve will switch from rainwater to municipal water automatically by detecting the pressure drop.
- Easy to Install
- No electrical components
- No regular maintenance
- Full flow 1" outlets
- Suitable for any surface and submersible pump
- Can be mounted in any position and any distance from the pump
- No standby electrical consumption
- Solid brass - weather proof - built to last!
- Hydraulically operated
- 5 Year manufacturers warranty
- Certified dual check valve for backflow prevention
- No float required on auto restarting pumps
- Rainwater inlet 1"
- Municipal inlet 1"
- Outlets 1"
- Weight 4.2 pounds
- Max pressure 152 PSI
- Max flow rate 52.8 GPM