Built to Your Needs:
With its intelligent pump control, SCALA 1 adjusts performance to any demand – and with its water-cooled motor, it offers one of the lowest noise levels in its class. The result is maximum comfort with minimum effort.
Built-in Bluetooth communication gives you complete control over the pump using the Grundfos GO REMOTE, also for twin pump operation. ALL-IN-ONE BOOSTER UNIT Complete all-in-one unit, integrating pump, motor, diaphragm tank, pressure and flow sensor, dry-running protection, controller and non-return valve provides you with optimal pressure boosting for water on demand and intelligent pump control.
This means that installation and commissioning has never been easier. The Grundfos GO REMOTE app also lets you see alarm status and get easy pump diagnostics. You can create and email reports onsite and access hard-to-reach installations remotely from the app.
Save time installing SCALA1 – simply connect the pipes, prime the pump and plug it in. For fast and easy commissioning, configure the pump quickly and intuitively directly from the pump control panel. For more advanced settings you can use the Grundfos GO REMOTE app and follow the guided online configuration.
Built-in multi-pump/booster technology enables twin pump connection with joint pump control in either duty/assist or duty/standby mode. Online configuration is done easily using the Grundfos GO REMOTE app, where you can also adjust the alternation setup.
- Intelligent pump control
- Adjustable, constant pressure
- Water-cooled, permanent magnet motor
- Low noise
- Dry running protection
- User friendly control panel
- Perfect water pressure: Intelligent pump control adjusts operation to ensure perfect water pressure at all times.
- Low noise: With a noise level of <55 dB(A) in typical use, SCALA 1 is one of the quietest boosters in its class.
- Easy installation: Compact, all-in-one solution for perfect installation in no time.
- Easy to operate: User-friendly control panel for easy set-up.
|Max Inlet Pressure:
|Max System Pressure:
||X4D (outdoor use ready)
||18.3" x 7.9" x 12.4"
||Grundfos Limited Warranty. 24 months from installation or 30 months from date of manufacture.
Pump Performance Curve: