|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- 3/4 HP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- Leaf Eater Advanced
- First Flush Kit
- Misc. Fittings
|*Only $679.96 with purchase of 500 gallon or larger tank.
Use discount code TankPumpDeal at checkout.
Regularly $849.95. Save 20%!
New Snyder SUNSHIELD™ Water Storage Tanks
Zero Light...One Clear Choice
Snyder Industries is proud to offer a premium polyethylene water tank line manufactured from FDA resin, which totally eliminates UV penetration from the sun. While the existing line of opaque water tanks have proven to be exceptional in inhibiting the growth of algae, the new SunShield™ total opaque water storage tanks offer an additional level of assurance inhibiting algae growth when water is stored outdoors as they are 100% UV light blocking.
- ANSI/NSF 61 Compliant
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin in NSF certified plants
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Available in Dark Green, Black and Sand (standard)
- Hard-plumbing of plastic tank is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of polyethylene; use elbows to allow flex
- A concrete pad is recommended for installation, however, tanks may be placed on any flat level "compacted" surface
- Strong, durable construction with reinforced domes and ribbed sidewalls
- Fitting flats located both at the top and bottom
- Designed for containment of water (8 lbs/gallon)
- FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61)
- Containers are impact and corrosion resistant
- Tanks come with a standard 1.5" bulkhead fill and a 2" bulkhead drain
- Inlet installed high near manway
- Drain installed at bottom under manway
- If NSF Certified tank with label is required, add $25.00 - call for details
- Snyder 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 60" diameter x 89" height
- Weight: 183 lbs
- 1.0 specific gravity for containment of water
- Available in Green, Black or Mocha (Beige)
Tanks Ship From:
- Merced, CA
- Fort Worth, TX
- Albertville, AL
Looking for Rotoplas Tri-Layer Water Storage Tanks?
There are still some Rotoplas Tri-Layer Water Storage Tanks in stock! Please give us a call at 770-889-2533 or send us an email at Sales@RainHarvest.com to inquire.
Former Rotoplas Part Numbers: