The RainFlo Complete Water Treatment System Product Line:
The RainFlo UVS-25 Standard pumping system implements readily available, field tested components into a compact, affordable package designed to provide years of reliable service for residential and light commercial applications. Using commonly stocked components for its construction ensures that, when needed, service and replacement parts for the UVS-25 system are readily available in nearly any time or place. Building on the popular RainFlo Flow Inducer pump technology, the UVS-25 uses proven Goulds pump and VFD pump controls, Viqua UV disinfection technology, and Graf system controls to deliver disinfected water at a constant pressure and variable flow rate up to 25 GPM at 40 PSI.
For additional information about how to get started and/or specifying a RainFlo Complete Water Treatment System suitable to your application, please contact us today!
Benefits of a RainFlo Complete Water Treatment System Include:
- Pump system to deliver water at a variable flow rate at constant pressure up to 25 GPM @ 50 PSI
- System can be configured with a submersible for skid mounted end suction pump
- 30 GPM Viqua VP600 UV disinfection system and dual 4.5" x 20" filter housings with filtration to 5 microns
- 9 Gallon pressure tank
- Water tank level monitor to measure water level in the storage tank and switch to an auxiliary water supply on low level
- Automatic city water bypass valve
- Single 230V/1PH power supply required
- Pre-plumbed and assembled in SCH 80 PVC Pipe
- Mounted on a powder coated aluminum skid
- Includes differential pressure gauges and isolation valves
- Dimensions: 62” height x 26.5” width x 36” depth