Made from FDA listed materials acceptable for potable applications
These melt blown filter cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene microfiber filter media that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses. The filter media is thermal bonded to prevent fiber release while providing consistent flow rates as well as superior performance. The thick filter media construction of melt blown cartridges ensures high efficiency all the way through the inner core.
|Filter Cartridge Cross Section
- Drinking water treatment
- Pre-filtration for UV and R.O.
- Residential and commercial sediment removal
- 10 micron nominal filtration
- Filter media: 100% polypropylene microfiber
- Core: Polypropylene
- End cap: None required
- Outer diameter: 4.5"
- Inner diameter: 1.1"
- Maximum operating temperature: 176° F
- Maximum differential pressure: 50 PSI at 68° F
- Recommended change-out at 14-20 psi drop or 1-year, whichever happens first