The RainFlo Complete Pumping and UV Disinfection Skid Product Line:
RainFlo Complete Pumping and UV Disinfection Skid rainwater treatment and reuse systems are ideal for treating rainwater to a level suitable for reuse in toilets, urinals, and sub-surface irrigation. Rainflo Complete Pumping and UV Disinfection Skids optimize UV disinfection efforts to disinfect rainwater in real time to reuse standards. Treated rainwater is then delivered to building plumbing and/or irrigation fixtures on demand. Ideal for flushing about ten 1.6 GPF toilets or urinals.
For additional information about how to get started and/or specifying a RainFlo Complete Pumping and UV Disinfection Skid suitable to your application, please contact us today!
Benefits of a RainFlo Complete Pumping and UV Disinfection Skid Include:
- 1 HP pump; 12 GPM @ 40 PSI
- 12 GPM UV disinfection system
- 35 gallon pressure tank
- Water tank level monitor
- Automatic city water bypass valve
- Single control panel with alarms
- Single 230V/1PH power supply required
- Pre-plumbed and assembled in SCH 80 PVC Pipe
- Mounted on a powder coated aluminum skid
- Dimensions: 60” height x 27” width x 40” depth