THE NEXT GENERATION IN RAIN HEADS
The Leaf Eater Advanced™ Rain Head prevents debris from entering the Rain Harvesting system, improves water quality and reduces tank maintenance.
The single screen incorporates Clean Shield™ technology which deflects leaves and debris away from the flow of water. This minimizes maintenance and enhances catchment efficiency. This Rain Head incorporates a VH Pivot™ outlet that swivels to suit vertical or horizontal downpipes. The Leaf Eater Advanced™ can also be used as a debris removing device even when rainwater is not being collected.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact, versatile rain head for quick and easy installation
- Patented single screen technology for advanced debris shedding (Clean Shield™)
- Minimal maintenance
- Pivot the outlet to suit vertical or horizontal (rear outlet) downpipes – variety of installation options in one product (VH Pivot™ patent pending)
- High flow rate performance
- Superior catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
- Single screen with 0.955mm aperture mosquito proof stainless steel mesh
- New design now includes adapters for BOTH a 3" and a 4" outlet
|NEW RHAD100 Includes Adapters for
|Both a 3" and a 4" Downspout
|Simply Order RHAD98 OR RHAD99 and
|Receive RHAD100, with NEW Dual Size Adapters
|The 3" and 4" Leaf Eater Advanced™ Rain Heads (PN RHAD99 and RHAD98) have been replaced by the dual size Leaf Eater Rain Head PN RHAD100, ideal for either 3" or 4" application.
Precise Dimensions of Round Output:
|With Included Adapter
|3" / 4"
||All of the Above Adapters