Leader’s Rain Water Systems are completely automatic rainwater supply systems for your house and your garden.
The system detects the presence of water in the rainwater collection tank and performs automatic switchover to the backup supply from a municipal or well source.
- In presence of water in the rainwater collection tank, the chosen applications (toilet, irrigation system etc.) will be supplied with rainwater
- In absence of water in the tank, all applications will be supplied by the backup supply
- Automatic detection of water in the tank (water – no water)
- Completely automatic water supply (giving priority to rain water)
- Integrated pumping and backup system
- Pump draws backup water if cistern is empty
- Plumbed tank overflow maintains air gap
- Emergency overflow for absolute protection
- Includes electronic pump controller
- Includes motorized three-port valve
- Includes internal float valve
- Includes internal trap
- Includes tank float switch with 100 ft cable
- 1” Suction, 3/4” backup supply
- 1" System output
- 115VAC, 9A Max.
Pump Performance Curve:
Water Connection Diagram: