|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- 3/4 HP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- Leaf Eater Advanced
- First Flush Kit
- Misc. Fittings
|*Only $679.96 with purchase of 500 gallon or larger tank.
Use discount code TankPumpDeal at checkout.
Regularly $849.95. Save 20%!
Rotoplas is proud to announce the all new, Tri-Layer AquaTech Water Storage product line. These tanks are engineered to be stronger, last longer, and perform better than any other water storage tank available today. The industry standard has been raised when it comes to impact resistance and durability.
The three layers of the Tri-Layer AquaTech tank each contribute to the most technologically advanced, most durable, and best made water storage tank available on the market.
Tri-Layer AquaTech Layer Details:
- The inside white layer prevents algae growth and allows for level viewing
- The middle layer, a solid foam structure, provides the stability, support and rigidity of a honeycomb - leading to a lighter, more durable and more impact resistant tank
- The outside layer features UV coated resins that block sunlight, preventing unwanted formations and preserving the clean water within
- Available on all Tri-Layer AquaTech tanks from 200 gallons through 3,000 gallons
- ANSI/NSF 61 Compliant and ANSI/NSF 61 Certified available
- Manufactured with food-grade FDA approved virgin polyester resin
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Unique highly-opaque white internal layer to block sunlight on tanks under 750 gallons as the wall thickness on larger tanks inherently block sunlight
- Will not leak, rust, chip or corrode
- Rotomolded high density polyethylene
- Strong, durable construction
- 22" threaded lid with 4" vent
- Hard-plumbing of plastic tank is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of polyethylene; use elbows to allow flex
- A concrete pad is recommended for installation, however, tanks may be placed on any flat level "compacted" surface
- Standard 1.5" inlet and 2" drain bulkhead fittings pre-installed
- Dimensions: 48" diameter x 73" height
- Weight: 95 lbs
- 1.0 specific gravity for containment of water
- Available in green, black or sand (beige), please call for current lead time
- 7 year warranty on all AquaTech storage tanks
Tanks Ship From:
- Merced, CA
- Tallapoosa, GA
- Fort Worth, TX
Similar Rotoplas Tank Quick Reference Guide: