|Upgrade to a Complete System and SAVE!
- 3/4 HP Pump
- Automatic Controller
- Floating Extractor
- Overflow Siphon
- Calming Inlet
- Leaf Eater Advanced
- First Flush Kit
- Misc. Fittings
|*Only $679.96 with purchase of 500 gal. or larger tank.
Use discount code TankPumpDeal at checkout.
Regularly $849.95. Save 20%!
|Black tanks ship from:
||Griffin, GA; Shawnee, OK; Tooele, UT; Owego, NY; Washougal, WA; Hanford, CA; Fairfield, TX
|Dark Green ships from:
||Griffin, GA; Shawnee, OK; Tooele, UT; Washougal, WA; Hanford, CA; Fairfield, TX
- Storage tanks are seamless with one piece construction
- Tanks come with a standard 1-1/2" fill and 2" drain
- Inlet installed high near manway. Drain installed at bottom under manway
- Hard-plumbing of plastic tank is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of polyethylene. Use elbows to allow flex.
- A concrete pad is recommended for installation. However, tanks may be placed on any flat level "compacted" surface
- Designed for containment of water (8.5 lbs./gal.)
- FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61)
- Containers are impact and corrosion resistant
- Dimensions: 87"Dia. X 53"High (with lid)
- Weight: 185 lbs. (approx.)
Download tank drawing (PDF 18KB)