Built to Your Needs:
Many installers and home owners want simple but reliable pump solutions that require only a minimum of changes to the original installation.The SBA is literally a plug- and pump solution. once installed and connected to the piping, all you need to do is switch on the pump. The result is a reliable solution and greatly reduced installation costs.
Available in Two Main Versions:
- Model SBA-3-45-AW: With side inlet and flexible suction hose with floating extractor (1 mm mesh)
- Model SBA-3-45-A: With integrated suction strainer surrounding the base (1 mm mesh)
"We recommend the SBA-3-45-AW model because the floating extractor greatly improves water quality by extracting the cleaner and more oxygenated water in the upper water column.”SBA Features and Benefits:
- Noiseless operation: The SB pump emits no noise when submerged and is therefore a noiseless alternative to non-submersible pumps.
- High reliability: The SB pump is built from composite and stainless-steel materials which are resistant to corrosion. furthermore, the pump has a stainless-steel strainer which prevents large particles from entering the pump housing.
- Integrated protection: The pump offers thermal overload protection.
- Floating suction strainer: The SBA-3-45-AW model with floating suction strainer always draws the water from just below the water surface where the water is clean and free from solid particles and also contains the highest oxygen levels.
- Simplicity: All-in-one unit
- Easy installation: No external pump controller
- Integrated dry-running protection
- Lifting eye
- Outlet adapter included: Plastic adapter screws into the top outlet adapter. Provides connections to 1" NPT, garden hose thread and 1" hose barbs.
|Grundfos SBA Outlet Adapter
||25 GPM at zero head
||45 feet NEMA
||Grundfos Limited Warranty. 24 months from installation or 30 months from date of manufacture.